A little about me....
- I'm a small town girl at heart. I was born and raised in Montana.
- I'm a small town girl at heart who fell in love with big cities when I moved to NYC after high school.
- I graduated #8 from my class at the U.S. Merchant Marine Academy. My Bachelor's degree is in Marine Transportation. Ten years later, I swapped my sextant for a camera.
- Continuing with the theme of receiving my continuing education in NYC, I graduated from the New York Institute of Photography in courses of professional, digital and portrait photography.
- I married my best friend 20 years ago. He is still my best friend.
- We have two kids: a biological son and an adopted daughter from China.
- After 20 years of Navy moves, it's really hard to learn to stay put in one place, but I'm trying.
- I'm thankful each and every day for my family, my friends (past, present and future) and my country.